Anime El Paso press registration is open to members of established editorial outlets such as newspapers, magazines, TV stations, & radio stations.
Anime El Paso media registration is open to members of professional blogs, podcasts, and small press outlets who are regularly making editorial contributions. If your organization wishes to secure Media Passes, please review the guidelines below and submit your application before at least 30 days prior to event date.
Complimentary media credentials are extended as a courtesy. Attendees and featured guests are valued and we strive to provide an enjoyable experience for them. As such, all media representatives are expected to maintain a friendly environment for attendees, vendors, guests, and staff at all times. Violation of convention policies or press/media rules may result in revocation of your credentials.
MEDIA APPLICATION PROCESS
- There will be NO on-site media registration
- All applications must be received at least 30 days prior to event date
- Each outlet need only submit ONE application
- If approved, you may receive up to two (2) media credentials per outlet
- Team member, position, and examples of work for each team member listed on the application are required for approval
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Applying does not guarantee approval for a media credential
- Prior approval for a previous Anime El Paso event does not guarantee approval
- We highly recommend applying as early as possible as media credentials are extremely limited and we will likely reach capacity for media credentials before the deadline
- Professional photography, filming, and interviews are NOT permitted without approved media credentials
- A Press Badge does NOT guarantee interviews with featured guests
- Absolutely NO photos are to be taken in Celebrity Row without prior approval
- You will be notified whether your application has been approved or denied, all decisions are final.
ELIGIBILITY & APPROVAL GUIDELINES
- Prior show coverage for past approved media is required
- Pre-show coverage of Anime El Paso is required BEFORE media credentials will be sent
- Proof of pre-show coverage is required no later than 30 days prior to event to receive your media credentials
- Editorial press members include journalists, reporters, reviewers, podcasters, etc. who are attending for the sole purpose of covering Anime El Paso for an editorial media outlet
- Non-editorial staff at media outlets such as graphic designers, marketing, PR, and sales staff do not qualify for media credentials
- Photographers and videographers must be active, contributing team members of a qualifying editorial outlet in order to be considered for media credentials
- Photographers & videographers without media credentials are not permitted to perform professional photography/videography services or activities on-site without prior, express, written permission
- Photography business websites, social media pages, personal blogs, fan sites, and community forums will not be considered for media credentials
DEADLINE TO APPLY
The deadline to apply for media for Anime El Paso is 30 days prior to event date or once all media credentials have been allocated, whichever comes first. We recommend applying as early as possible! Once the deadline passes, no other applications will be accepted.
ALL DECISIONS ARE FINAL
Anime El Paso reserves the right to approve or deny any application for any reason. Please make sure your application is complete with any and all information that will help the Anime El Paso team to make an informed decision. Once the decision is made, it cannot be appealed. Incomplete applications will be denied. Applications from outlets that have been approved for prior shows but have not provided coverage will be denied.
NOTE: Having a Press Badge does NOT guarantee any interviews. Anime El Paso is not responsible for setting up interviews with any celebrity guest, authors, artists, or any other special guests attending this event.
To apply for press badges send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of media outlet
- Name(s) of individuals (no more than 2)
- Link to pre-show coverage of event